- Move the orange points to change the values of \(a\), \(b\), \(c\) and \(d\).
- Move the point marked in the following picture to select the intended operation (addition, subtraction, multiplication or division).
- Observe the diagram for different values of \(a\), \(b\), \(c\) and \(d\).
- The applet displays a tip that helps find the value of the operatation. To see it turn black button "on".
The tip shows the value of the operation in a scheme at the right side of the applet.
- Find out the value of the operation.
- To check your solution, turn green button "on".